“We need to do some things to expand our network and have some of those conversations and build some of those relationships outside of our immediate easy group of people that we talk to.” – Jeff Perry, MBA
On this podcast, I was a guest of The Civil Engineering Academy Podcast where I was interviewed by Isaac Oakeson, PE. We talked about how we can help engineers with their lives and with their careers.
What You’ll Learn:
- How More Than Engineering Can Help You Achieve Your Happy Professional Life
- Do You Want to Change Career Paths? Do This One Thing Before Anything Else
- How to Find out What You Really Love Doing―And Move on From What You Don’t
- Do You Hate the Work You’re Currently Doing? Here’s What You Should Do.
- Why Network is Key Even in Job Transitions―And How to Expand Yours.
- Common Struggles Professional Engineers Go Throw―And How to Get Over Them
- How Your Beliefs May Affect Your Opportunities in Life
- How to Get Over Your Ego When You Truly Need to Ask for Help
- Successful Stories of Some of His Clients Finding Professional Fulfillment in Life
- Why Your Unhappiness with Your Career is Not Limited to Your Workplace
- And Much More!
You can learn more on their blog by clicking here!
Need help on your upcoming PE Exam?
The Civil Engineering Academy has some amazing resources to help you prepare and take your PE exam. Click the link below to learn more!